ZoomCharts is offering data visualization tools to support speakers at the Web Design Day 2015 conference, taking place June 12th at the New Hazlett Theater, 6 Allegheny Square East, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
ZoomCharts is the world’s most interactive data visualization software, with 100% interactive charts and graphs that support big data sets, are mobile friendly, and work with incredibly fast performance speed. Be among the growing number of professionals discovering the exciting potential that ZoomCharts has in bringing data presentation to the next level.
Web Design Day brings the best of web design to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, featuring workshops and an action packed conference. The event aims to offer the best of Web Design in a fun and intimate environment, intended to inspire the web design community of Pittsburgh.
Speakers at the event include:
• Denise Jacobs, Founder + Chief Creativity Evangelist of The Creative Dose, who will be speaking on how to banish your inner critic
• Ethan Marcotte, designer/developer and Cofounder of Editorially, who will be speaking about simple approaches in responsive design
• Aaron Gustafson, who will be giving a full day workshop on responsive web design
• Lyza Danger Gardner, who will be speaking about the value of being an expert generalist
• Content and brand expert Margot Bloomstien of Appropriate, Inc.
• Designer Yesenia Perez-Cruz, who will be speaking about high performance design
• Designer Samantha Warren, who will be giving a full day workshop on style tiles
• Lisa Maria Martin, content strategist and editor at A List Apart, who will be talking about writing about your work on the web
• Steve Fisher, who will be speaking about great UX
• UX designer Smitha Prasadh, who will be talking about intercultural design
• Patrick Fulton, front end developer at Bearded, who will be talking about how punk rock and long distance running explain web development
Learn more at: http://webdesignday.com/