ZoomCharts Spreadsheet Analytics is a tool that allows you to receive an instant interactive report out of your spreadsheet data just by browsing that file.
Learn more about ZoomCharts Spreadsheet Analytics
Spreadsheet Analytics supports various data sources, like Microsoft Excel, POST data
We also support Google Sheets. And here we will show you how easy it is to analyze your Google Sheets Data.
Step 1. Go to Google Sheets
First you need to login into your Google account and access Google Sheets
Step 2. Open file for editing
Select your desired file or create a new one.
Or just take a look at our Google Sheets sample document
Step 3. Format your file structure
When creating a file, the format should comply with these simple rules:
- 1) by default the first sheet of your excel file will be analyzed (or the one with name "Data");
- 2) you may have as many columns as you want - each column will have a separate PieChart by default;
- 3) make sure that the column names are on the first row;
- 4) make sure that data items goes in rows with details in columns;
- 5) dates and numeric values will be automatically recognized and offered for selection in the interactive reporting interface;
- 6) remove any other unrelated information or blocks.
Your data should look something like this:
Step 5. Get a public link to your Google Sheets file
Do this by clicking on a "share" button at the top right corner of Google Sheets and then click on "get share link" button.
This link will be needed later on, so copy that.
Step 6. Access ZoomCharts Spreadsheet Analytics
Open Spreadsheet Analytics
and login to your existing account or start a 30 day trial.
Step 7. Choose Advanced data sources
Click on a "Show advanced data source options" link below the large green "browse" button.
Step 8. Select Google Sheets from available options
Step 9. Input your desired Google Sheets file
Paste your Google Sheets shared link (that you received in step #5) in a field and then press "Add" button.
Step 10. Try it yourself and enjoy your interactive report
Try Spreadsheet Analytics now!
Use sharing option to share your interactive report with your colleagues or friends. Use embedding option to include your interactive dashboard in to a web page.
This is how an embedded interactive report looks like