Specifies if the bottom axis should be completely ignored for all interaction mouse and touch events.
Controls chart resize handles.
It's a horizontal line right below any chart to handle whole chart resizes by small steps.
Note that the full screen button used as a main alternative to get a full screen by one click.
Configurable settings to select specific time period by dragging on the time axis.
- Documentation: Selection style settings
Snap mode determines how the chart locks on to data periods after dragging, scrolling and other actions.Valid values:
- displayUnit - snap to full display unit (one column).
- period - snap to full calendar period (one month, one day). Periods are defined in settings.area.displayPeriods.
- multiPeriod - snap to one or several periods.
- null - no snap, chart will remain at any position
Sensitivity of Left/Right/Up/Down swipes. Note that
scrolling.swipePageFlipping must be
true for this to have any effect.