Aggregation function to use. Used when data source does not provide data in needed display unit.
Note that when
avg is used, you should provide
countIndex so that
the calculation is correct even across multiple units.
- "max-threshold" modes finds the largest value that is at least X% of the data range; otherwise finds the minimum. X% is set with the 'percentile' setting.
- min - threshold
- max - threshold
- count - counts non-null values. If
countIndexis specified, uses that number for each value, otherwise counts each value as 1.
When given, then "aggregationFunction" is called to generate the value of each displayed data point instead of the fixed function specified by "aggregation".
Unit to aggregate to
Initial time for current data item
Final time for current data item
If true, zero mode sets every null to zero regardless of data range. If false, zero mode only sets nulls within the data range to zero
Method used to fill in time intervals that have no data. Used only for line series.Valid values:
- join - links data points with straight line
- skip - do not draw in this interval.
- zero - draw as the value is zero.
Controls the percentile level for percentile and threshold aggregation modes.
Data source to use if multiple data sources are available.